Interested in investing in tax foreclosures and seized property, but unsure of how to get started? The easiest way to start is through an online tax sale auction. Bid4Assets.com hosts online tax sales for over 50 counties throughout the United States.
Registration on Bid4Assets is free & easy and the only bidding requirement is a fully-refundable deposit, generally due a few days before the auction begins, and is either applied to your winning balance or promptly refunded by check.
Participate from the comfort of your home or office
- Skip the drive to the crowded county courthouse or convention center. All you need to participate in an online tax sale is a computer or tablet and an internet connection.
- Rather than placing blind bids on property at a live auction, the auction information for tax sales is generally available on the Bid4Assets website several weeks before the auctions start, allowing time to thoroughly research and make informed decisions about the homes and land being offered
- Stay informed with tax sale email alerts, which notify Bid4Assets subscribers when an upcoming tax sale has been posted
- In general, the minimum bid price on a property auction is set at the amount of delinquent taxes, fees and other expenses owed to the county by the previous owner
- Therefore, property valued at thousands of dollars can be won at online tax sale for literally a fraction of the assessed value, or "pennies on the dollar"
- In most cases, any existing back taxes or mortgages are wiped out when the property is transferred to the winning bidder
- Online auctions allow you to challenge yourself and exercise your competitive edge
- Unlike other auction sites, Bid4Assets county tax sales have no reserve price that must be met. Popular and high value tax sale auctions often extend into periods of overtime bidding, which is extra competitive and exciting
- Don't bid over your budget! buyers should be prepared to set a bid limit and be careful to not get carried away by the excitement of the online bidding process
- Want to flip your tax sale property for profit? Use the Bid4Assets online auction platform to sell your newly acquired investment
- Design your auction, set your minimum bid/reserve price and watch the bids roll in
- Nearly 100,000 properties have been sold on Bid4Assets via the online real estate auction model